Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How To Fix A Dripping Mono Mixer Tap

Water falls from the sky

was a bit 'I had in mind to write a text on Baptism, is a living history a few years ago. I will not criticize anyone, I want to say that we should not baptize children.
I instead tell the situation seen from the non-believer.


I see an altar, I see a child,
the cold water makes a mark on the forehead,
rain water to form a cross, rain water in the form of a sacrament,
all applaud, applaud her grandmother, uncle, - his cousin, brother, and finally there is me,
hands flying in the hope that the child makes a gesture of rebellion,
hoping someone will come in and prevent the baptism.

All photos are made, everyone is happy
,
on the third bench inlaid wood I'm there,
a relative, the more gruff, the less there is a Catholic,
my disagreement can be seen, they pretend to do not see it, I pretend not to have
,
I think about my football team to stop the impulse to stop all the time the priest
godmother godfather, the father of that child,
pen rests on sheet paper and spit ink
is made from now that child has no escape,
catechism six years, eight years will taste the body of Christ,
confirmation and ten years later,
demand will fall on parents,
and I'll be there sitting on a chair and watch him get his life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment