Monday, February 21, 2011

Trnsit Slidebed Plans

We are alone, including spaghetti and mandolins

We want power to be alone among the pieces of our sea, this is understood when you see someone who still does not allow its land to be invaded by aliens, it seems to be his, is paying in installments since he was born.
We're just us, we play card games on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, tortellini, gnocchi, we're just us, but we're so good in Italy alone, pay the fee, but beware, the host project what we pay for?
This little monologue is the set of words that I hear frequently, it makes me terribly afraid, the justification is always "I'm older," because we always find justification at all?
The vote, a Another link, even if they are elderly vote, then why not discuss, is not a valid excuse, is a response to deflect tangential discussion. If one million votes Berlusconi me angry I can, if I vote for the Bossi Fini me angry or I'll have to get me to say that they are cute?
Every thought is worthy to be discussed even if a child does, we can not find justification for every thought, as we are foreigners we are to feel better, are happier because they think it is an island, there is a crisis but we buy twenty-five infrared radar to place them on the sea, we have no money but we pay those who expect the boat to the port to send them back, pay to write a law on immigration. The famous
economic chain runs thanks to foreign people, the carers who look after our elderly people are foreigners, foreign workers are peasants, Bologna is a chain of grocery all foreigners, but we do not understand that the future will be multi cultural.
On March 1, 2011 has been called a strike in favor of foreigners. Foreign workers have the right to strike and those who wish may join them in the strike.
I participate because I do not follow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment