Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hoyt Competition Bows

I confess, I did not feel like ...

There you will be noticed. The blog is a little bit abandoned, updates rare, less passion. News is most desired starting slower than expected.
I'm here to tell you and tell you the truth, which is always the best.
In November I had another miscarriage. None of that compared to some other experience, eh? A "light" biochemical pregnancy, ie a test that is positive, remains positive about ten days and then get the cycle, and an incompetent gynecologist tells you everything you've dreamed and that "there are no signs of disintegration" and the next day you get a cycle by bleeding ... Forget it.
Well, I did not really want to think about it.
I had a miracle in 42 years. But five pregnancies and started one successful as we should consider? I was groped good at, to aim, to never give up, but I'm tired.
Maybe I came to an end. Maybe I want to forget about it.
Then I think of all those who are still on track and have not yet picked up their child, and here I am. How do I leave?
De Profundis, I would tell you again: Do not give up. If you do not have it done at least once, do not give up. I might have demanded too much from its fate by continuing to fight for the second child. For the first I am sure that we will fight again.
Changing the subject: meeting this week with two friends, a psychologist and family mediator who already know. The Forum of MammeOver40 is always there in my thoughts, for those who want to become a mother and mother for whom it already is.
Talk to you soon, I embrace
B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment