Thursday, January 14, 2010

Make A Wwe Figure Game

Two years is not my generation

This poem tells the difference between today's generation and that of a couple of decades ago.
I always say I'm wrong era. I was born in

millenovecentonovantatre,
new generation.
Duemilanove,
sedic'anni,
is not my generation,
no, not my generation,
I wanted to be born in the sixties,
houses the kitchen,
schools with ink,
on Sunday to go to the mountains with her two horses,
suspenders and shirt, music
significant
Claudio Lolli, De Andre

... It's not my time,
guys all dressed alike,
discos, pubs
,
is not my age,
no, no, music insignificant
songs composed by two words, and good morning
goodnight, all open houses
,
common rooms, no
,
is not my age, no
,
is not my age.

Today we go in Sardinia
yes,
them just have fun,
if you do not go to Sardinia,
tell you, you're missing a show
,
you answer with a joke,
we see that the show is not to your liking.

Today the river is the last resort, the Adriatic
does not see the sand castles,
frenetic pace,
go, run, go well in school, they told me
,
that in August we took you to Sardinia ,
and I nodded without blinking.

stimuli of this time, Tiziano Ferro
arrives in Bologna,
you pretend to rejoice not to cry, cry
not to laugh, laugh for
not think that are those stimuli.

not my age, I do not know what to do
,
do not know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment