Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Linsey_dawn_mckenzie_-does The Doctor



The January 19, 2008 I started this blog with disabilities view the main theme in ironic and sarcastic.
the months went by I realized that exclusively deal with a topic was not very here is interesting because for the second year I decided it was better as a description of the blog "Reality and its surroundings, allowing you to face all the issues of disability policy, from poetry to modern society and so on.
I also changed a bit 'graphics, for example, I removed "play" because it is a bit' of time I do not do more shows, I left the poem "On Faith" my master Claudio Lolli and I added a list poems that I wrote and which I'll update qual'ora'll write more.
We arrived at the gates of a great new year where they will discuss the topics in poetry and much more reflection.
The topics that will be addressed: politics, society, social dynamics, etc., to make m'impegnerò an interesting year.
We arrived at the second year of gaining more readers, I'm 38 now fixed readers and more people from the sites to which they are connected.
Today the blog enters the second year with a wonderful audience that is always ready to comment on whatever is being published, so I have to use a title of a song by Gianni Morandi:
Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment