Thursday, January 28, 2010

Masterbation Or Money On Elvevator

I see the barges to The dead white off

This poem tells of a man who sees foreigners driven out of Italy and claims to be Italian.

I see, I see
,
I see on barges offshore,
yes. I see boats full of African
Romanians, Pakistanis, who turn away
from the Italian coast.

I see on barges offshore,
expelled from Italy,
as if they were stones under his feet,
as pebbles in your shoes,
thrown away from Italy,
without remorse,
front-page newspaper, have
well done,
say the majority of citizens, government
fearless,
government that wants a country without many ethnic groups.
I turn on the TV,
have also made the home movie,
I am ashamed to have the flag at home,
tricolor
tear all the clothes on the Italian flag,
no longer wear this hat with the symbol of ' Italy,
I am ashamed to have even purchased a flag for the World Cup,
hide in the closet under the clothes in the hope of a thousand not see her again.

I've seen on barges offshore,
returning to the war in their country,
on my identity card I would cancel the "Italian Citizenship",
why.
deeply ashamed of being Italian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment