Friday, October 29, 2010

Where To Buy Small Pet Tortoises

Den andra veckan ... The first sighting

. .. the second week.
(I think you write well, but the double determination causes me some problems, if sapientinoDD intervene to correct me)

finally ended the second week of introduction to school.
Monday I will be a real class! I'll have a lärare, a mentor and a "studio-och yrkesvägledare" ... finally!
(the first is the teacher, the other two are similar to the tutor, but I have not yet completely understood the differences between the two roles)
These two weeks were interesting, but most of my classmates did not speak a word of Swedish and / or very little English and then spent the mornings a bit 'slow.
But today I had my brief moment of fame!
Shortly before he left it came one of the teachers in the classroom accompanied by an Italian boy, recently arrived in the north. Had need a couple of questions about the school and program that had just been delivered.
E 'was fun to do pseudo-interpreter:)

/ Elisa

Ps: Saturday we spent a fantastic day with the bloggers Italian-Swedish, super congratulations to the organizers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment