Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kates Playground Real Name?

Like a knife in the heart

am a happy person. I have only one problem, to have so many interesting things to do than the miserable 24 hours a day it is made.
Yet there are moments, moments in which all voices are silent except one, the desire of the deaf at times, at times, everything and everyone falls silent. There are only brief moments, but overall.
are the moments when the desire of the second son shines white hot and blinding me. The moments in which rivorrei children who have lost all. That blind desire to give life as the life that is always repeated, without awareness.
I am a lucky woman, happy but sad blunts this desire, of time to time, and leaves me breathless. And with no plausible explanations. Unable to give me peace, unbelieving and ungrateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment