Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yamboo Mapouka Streaming Gratuit

Ideas Fall

You will have noticed that it was a while that I did not write. From October 13th to be exact, for me that I was used to publish new content at least once every five days, a clear symptom of ... Scazzi.
You know I love to speak clearly and the technical term is just that: Scazzi !
However, not even worth to be so much to think about it, because it is passed. I'm back here again in love and ready to put the energy they need. And you, are you ready?
Two ideas.
First, in my projects is expanding the space devoted to other aspects of motherhood at an older age than the overriding themes of fertility and pregnancy. To this end, the site is tightening some collaborations which I hope to give detailed information in the coming days. If all goes well, the staff would enter some figures that I consider high-level consulting. A few more details to fix, and then we will be ready to go. Do not say anything else: will be a surprise!
Then, I am meditating for a long time to open a forum, but here I need to hear your voice.
Managing a forum is one splash infinite, because, knowing me, I would not be able to leave him to himself. I like the forum where those who enter understand where he is, is what we look for and interact with ease. It's not how to say it!
would mean at least another sleepless night a week. To be optimistic ...
So, I need a little push. What you ask is: if the idea of \u200b\u200b forum MammeOver40 you like, let's hear. You can do leaving comments on this post or write me privately, Like many of you have already done so. But the public would prefer to feed a bit of debate, even tell me roughly how you would like. Although, of course, the idea in my head is already there ...
While we are publicly thank all those who have written me expressing confidence and appreciation: it is also thanks to them that are out of the den. I have torn out of hibernation in late summer, but it does nothing, they are forgiven, come on.
I need to feel that what I do need something. I need gas, go. If the idea is good, I see from your reactions in the coming days. Otherwise, it continues and no harm. I embrace

B.

Image: Philip Scalise / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment