Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Books About Stroke Victims

Girls

Questa poem is dedicated to a girl who has an intelligence superior to the others.

there, there are large
cases in life, there are cases
amaze you,
there is a fairy child, and suddenly
in a summer two years ago, appeared
,
appeared by chance, is
pop out of sheer fatality in my life, and after
and case fatality have become important.
Girls Fairy, says
the adjective,
is not like any other, is not equal to that
billion and a half children,
is not the same,
behavior, but above all in the mind
,
mind,
most importantly, developed for
'age has
six years, first grade
all ten
all ten, like any person would consider
,
his behavior, his mind, anyone can see that
,
his mind is enchanted.

Girls fairy,
I met two years ago,
girl enchanted,
when you saw me do not you ask me,
"What" but "How are you? "
when I'm listening I'm amazed, when I follow your reasoning
I wonder, I wonder
,
do comparisons with other children, but I realize
,
more and more that you are special
,
're special because you
interests of things in a special way, curious, cunning you
you credit,
your learning of the fundamental things of life does you credit.

Girls fairy I dedicate these verses to thank you,
to be among the few people who help me to better understand the life with the cave deep in your body:
mind. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment